Friday, February 18, 2011

Potential Energy Of Pressure On Wall

Film Tip: Pope Joan


predicate: Valuable


I'm so free time this film as one of the greatest to mention works by Sönke Wortmann. It tells the story of Joan, the daughter of a priest who is very intelligent and inquisitive, but it was forbidden to lernen.Allerdings but one day she was appointed to the cathedral school and lived in a house of a noble man, as she as a girl could not live in the cathedral school.

Years pass and falls in love with Johanna said Adelman, who goes by the name Gerold nice as it should be otherwise.
Well sounds corny .. but it is completely not at all. Roughly it is about the biggest embarrassment of the super-ultra-mega-Christian Rome, namely a Pope Joan. So, everything I will not tell the story that otherwise would be unfair. ;)

I like the church, not particularly because I find that it has the people back then made their will and now fancies spread. But for that I will eventually throw up a lot again. Anyway, the film was very good, I really liked, but it has strengthened my hatred of the church. If it looks the movie, you will understand what I mean ..

I'll put the movie very fond of, it's worth, is also nothing for the faint of heart. ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment