Monday, February 21, 2011

Fly Me Free Adult Movie On Line

winter stretch favorites

They are now my absolute favorites winter. Well, I have my Blistex forget but that is just before the Classic, so nothing earth shattering. : D





Balea caramel cream soap dream limited Balea The famous soap. Who does not love her? I think it's sooooo sad that she goes again, so I've bought my three backups. The beautiful stand with us in the bathroom cabinet. :)

Fa shower gel cocoa butter and coconut oil First time seen at Schatzi edge of the bathtub a year ago. Since then searched desperately. The other day I "have seen it in Penny, 400 ml bottles. Two of them thrown into the shopping cart and at home in the shower. The smell is warm and easy just super cool and he flies immediately, but remains on the skin, but not unpleasant. Super great. \u0026lt;3

Balea Body Butter Cocoa for dry skin I told you already here of this amazing product says. I just love them and I have hooked some of my friends. ; D I know but still not know if they will now be made wirklcih the assortment. o:

p2 Your Wild Side Eye Shadow 030 Sinful Brown Actually all three are totally beautiful, but I have only the brown and green, but I would claim that the orange is nice too. Have gepatscht in the tester and yes, great. : D However, the brown is really my color, therefore he is my favorite. I love the shimmer and texture and it can be easily processed. Generally I found the LE successful. :)

alverde Baked Eyeshadow 03 Silky Grey Read the complete review here. I regret the purchase still do not. The luster is great. I wear it most like in combination with the eye shadow of p2. The mix is just beautiful. :)

p2 Victim Color Nail Polish 208 Rich and Royal to the color I think I need say no more, right? The most beautiful taupe that I've ever seen. I do not know about me is obs, but when I wear it, it always reminds me a bit of light nougat. And I love nougat. Here WORKS way to review.

p2 Victim Color Nail Polish 221 Charismatic wonderful red with lots of shimmer and glitter, which certainly is not intrusive. In retrospect, the perfect festive finish. With that I'm also a friend of mine hooked. You can paint this beautiful not resist. ♥

They were, therefore, my winter favorites.

case afterwards me a few other things but maybe I'll write about it at some point again NEN Post: DD

Do you like some of these products?

0 comments:

Post a Comment