Friday, February 18, 2011

After Delivery Headache Feet Swelling

Schaebens face masks

I love her. The masks are Schaebens just the right mask for my skin with permanent mood swings. It usually is that way.

me and I want my skin to do something good and buy me a face mask. At home means cleaning it up and face it. few minutes for wash, pull, rub or blot, whatever. Usually takes 3 hours to then but not my skin thanked with pimples, redness, or dry places with me for my good will.

That was the case until now indeed in all kinds of make up and creams. Day and evening care included. My skin is just ne bitch.

Back to the masks. In the Schaebens masks I have until now never noticed a bad reaction, and I have tried some of the masks.

Yesterday I never imagined the humidity and the Dead Sea Mask purchased because I currently hormone Due to minor blemishes tend. But I hope it soon goes away again. And as one might expect, I'm from the moisture mask thrilled. My skin is soft and then feels plump and healthy.

My personal favorites are the large Peel-Off Mask, which I have told you HERE , second, the moisture mask, as it my dry place under the nose that I had from all the blowing your nose the last has alleviated was just a cold. Very satisfied.

A tip from me are also once the chocolate mask, and the strawberry mask. Try it out, it's worth it. ;)


Schaebens? Thumbs up! ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment