Thursday, February 17, 2011

Can A Felon Teach Preschool

Review: alverde Anti-Aging Korrektur-Puderperlen

The alverde writes this:

Thanks to the correction alverde powder beads are your skin looking radiant and transparent, airy, delicate look. You can completely individual highlights on forehead, cheek, or sit on the neck and upper arms. Light-reflecting pigments conceal irregularities and visually conjure up a fresh, healthy complexion! Our
correction powder pearls are goji berries extract certified organic jojoba oil mixed and contain valuable that particularly moisturizing effect. The powder pearls are not vegan. This article is available for the time being not in Austria.

via alverde Facebook

And this is what the powder beads (in the jar with the pearls still is a puff to apply it) from:

IMG_0435[2]

The powder beads are contained in 3 colors in the jar: in brown , gold and pink.

IMG_0436[1]

My conclusion: When I saw the powder pearls for the first time, I was shocked by the low content of something, because only the bottom of the jar is covered with beads. Meanwhile, I use the powder pearls for quite some time and think that they will be quite productive, since it requires only a small amount of a nice result. This makes the shock a bit offset. The powder beads are held in three warm colors. According alverde it should be yes 4 different colors, but I can make in my jar only 3 different colors. The powder pearls I wear with my little Essence Powder Brush and not supplied with the tassel. In the tassel, I somehow feel that half of the product (especially the color pigments) remains stuck in the tassel and then more glitter on her face ends up - but I do not know if I perhaps even imagining. Before applying, I'll run a few plays very easily with the brush on the powder pearls and delete it once over the Cheeks. The amount makes it to the powder pearls: When plotting too much, glitters already properly (well, on closer inspection). If one uses the powder pearls, however subtly, you get a nice glow and can distribute the product on her face. Unfortunately I have not done it with my camera to capture the glow. I use the powder pearls mainly as a highlighter. However, I wear the beads leaving the powder on the entire face on - but then the very sparingly. I personally am very satisfied with the pearl powder and use it daily. Frankly, I like it up a notch better than the Illuminating Powder from the LE of Catrice.

of expense: 4,45 €

Content: 9g

0 comments:

Post a Comment