Friday, February 18, 2011

How To Hack Three Braudband Hack

Spoiler / / LE Manhattan Loves Naughty Nails






5 beautiful pastel colors to the names Ocean Blue, Baby Pink , Soft Peach , Frozen Green , Purple Grey hear. I'll also take a closer look at the colors, especially the green and blue. :)

are content and they will cost 11 ml € 3.95





Glitter Bling-bling for paint over a color paint or solo on the nail.
would not now for me because I already have a lot of paint with glitter glitter. But definitely looks good on decent paints, spices intended to super. :)

Contents 11 ml
Prei € 3.95







One Base & Top Coat in one. I do not need too, I've had. ;)

Another 11 ml and 3.95 €


The LE gibbet from 18 April, so who would have Frühlings-/Sommerlacke, the paints look really really nice. I can not really expect that the LE appears. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment