Tuesday, February 15, 2011

99 Dollar Davids Bridal Gown Sale

Lobe dehnen ----> Update

After I got a week ago my Dehnstäbe in, I made the turn get 5 reinzu. Apparently I'm the ne number has been too fast, because a day later I had blood in his praise. Super. As a staff out to do everything clean, clean it and Tyrosurgel 4 mm screw again.

evening I then made it again clean and what I see? Nice pus. Well fine, the day was right in the ass. Given that my ear was pretty hurt and I could skip the evening light, so red it was.

Yesterday I then even a cup of sea salt water made pure and hung my ear. Now it's nice and dry I have the 5-rod is pushed back in, but this time not to stop, but so far until it begins to chirp.


make further I will only stop until the tangles. Slowly and with vieel Vaseline. :) I hope this time it survived my ear .. I really want to come to the 8 to 10 mm. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment