Saturday, February 19, 2011

Personal Comments Fron Dental Hygentist

Lobe -> Update 2

He's inside! The 5 mm expansion rod is at last at last there. Who thinks now even the Olle her ear has again beaten broken, is mistaken. Well well, only half he's wrong, but even if it were always a mistake.

After I cleansed my staff again and a long long time I've had him about 4.6 hours Zurm taken out clean. Toll Sifft, again a little, but I had had a bath in brine again relatively under control. Was also not much. So, I got the stick dipped in Vaseline and then pushed me back into the ear. after that I wanted to make a rubber back on it.

So I push the rubber on it and what happened? Due to the unwanted pressure from the front of my staff shoots from the ear. 5 mm by where is the plug? (Ha ha -.-") any case, I get first in total panic, do as the Vaseline, keep my ears back in the salt water on it and make about 5 minutes Tyrosurgel stiff neck. Rod back in and push. Went up to the end of the transition to 5 mm.

I think so, okay, let the ear rest. Two hours later I played a little turn, and what can I say? The thing went through clean. Now I have since yesterday evening inside the bar, no pain, no redness. I hope that is what has become now, if non then was a very very angry .. . __.

0 comments:

Post a Comment