Saturday, February 19, 2011

Black And Blue Tiffany

Do you know that?

Do you know that if you find something great, however, is not sure whether you really need it and then the product, reasonable as it is on the shelf can be? Then, one can choose but that you want to have the product and it is no longer to be found. This is me today at the Berry Fairy eye shadow from the Flora Lista Limited Edition of Catrice happened. When I discovered the flora Lista stand this week, he was still full. After a few I've slept next over and then the eyeshadow was still good, I wanted to buy him then but still. But when I got there, all up set was sold out of the eye shadow. No apocalypse, but a little รค is rgerlich it - especially since I did so a few days ago still could have bought. Fortunately I made a dear blogger to point out that a very similar eye shadow later in the standard range of Catrice comes. Lucky.

And that is the little culprit:

image02_thumb17

Do you know that and what was your product that you have wanted?

0 comments:

Post a Comment