Thursday, February 24, 2011

Military Ball Gown Images

24th Haul Feb. 2011

Yaaay, now what gibbet back into your account. :) I'm really looking forward to the end of the month. Not only because then my account is a little padded, but because February is one of the months that I absolutely can not off. He is such a thing between between good and crappy weather, and this exact thing in between the worst. It's raining, snowing, the sun shines, it is bitterly cold ... Just the weather I do not like.

I want summer again!

in March but is finally spring. When spring / summer as pure as the winter skin, it would be really great. :)

But now back to the topic ..

My shopping addiction has overwhelmed me once again. :) Look here ..



From left to right:

Rockin'it got2b hairspray
essence Multi Action Mascara
p2 Victim Color Nail Polish 232 Shockful
essence Colour & go 25 Glisten up! (To be discontinued, currently € 0.95 for DM) (bought later)
p2 Color Victim Nail Polish 222 Artful
alverde Anti-Dandruff healing clay shampoo against dandruff and greasy hair
Maybelline AMU remover
alverde Aqua Cleansing Gel Seaweed (bought later)

And this nice part here. :)


5 mm transparent acrylic plug,
The expansion rod was affecting me on the nerve, and also are always suitable for non-permanent wear. I can also imagine non-genuine. oo Part bothers einfahc only.
Well, at least I've bought him to me, as I wanted but still wanted to go a few millimeters high, I nothing too expensive.

Nu isser it, but photo gibbet at some point. xD

chuu ~ ~ ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment