Friday, February 18, 2011

Congratulate Someone On Becoming Parent

Rival de Loop Glöckler Limited Edition Lippenstift Velvet Rose

In many forums and on many Blogs to read right now enthusiastic posts about the lipstick from the Velvet Rose Gloeckler Limited Edition by Rival de Loop. And who can be infected naturally? I! So I am still scurried yesterday to Ross and was lucky to find even a nearly intact stands. Once watched, and the lipstick is the same land in the basket. As it currently at Ross also 25 percent discount on Rival de Loop is, I get the lipstick for € 1.89 instead of € 2.49. The packaging is nicely done, but for me, it's mainly the content.

IMG_0672-2

A Swatch obvious (the color is very true to life):

IMG_0676-1

lips full, naked'':

IMG_0679-1-1

Discreetly applied:

IMG_0708-1 IMG_0682-1

With a little Carmex over the lipstick:

IMG_0684-1 IMG_0683-1

My conclusion: First of all wow, great color! The color is very stark. Since I had to get used even think about it - usually I wear lipstick rather more subtle, but in this color I was immediately in love. The lipstick can be readily applied. The color output is very good. With the result after application, I am very satisfied. The lipstick dries my lips not - but I have already read other opinions about it. The only drawback for me is that the lipstick is not the best life has - kiss hard as he is definitely not. Nevertheless, I am very pleased to have got hold the lipstick and I wear it anyway - even if only just for training or leave.

of expense: 2,49 € with 25% discount € 1.89

Content: not specified on the package

0 comments:

Post a Comment