Saturday, March 5, 2011

Wwe Wrestling Shower Curtains

Review: p2 Color Fusion Eye Palette

Good morning everyone, today, the review follows the Color Fusion Eye range of p2. I bought the range in the color combination Something about orange! The range consists of 10 eye shadows, but see for yourself:

IMG_0797-1

IMG_0799-1

IMG_0800-1

And again in more detail (the swatches with a finger and applied without Base):
IMG_0801-1

IMG_0855

IMG_0802-1

IMG_0858

My conclusion: At the beginning I must say that I am somewhat disappointed that there are not 10 different colors, but that the colors black, cream and copper / bronze exactly twice in the same Farbabstuftung are in the palette. In shades of cream and black, I can understand yet, since these colors for eye make-up widely used. However, I would have a different tone for the 2nd dark copper / bronze color desired. Now to the palette: I like the colors fit well and good to my green eyes. Added to this is the beautiful luster of eye shadow - sparkle they do not even as good as what I like personally very much. The eye shadow can be good - that is, without problems and krümellos - Apply. The only problem child in the palette is black. If you are plotting dry, crumble it very much. In the wet job this is for black problems. The color output of the eye shadow is good thing. The pigmentation will satisfy me. In addition, let the blind eye shadow also good. In addition, the durability of the eye shadow base with good. Although I must say that the dark shades of my feelings still hold a bit better and not fade. Now for the brush in the palette, I have not in the "normal''order used the eye shadow - because I was working with my Alverdelidschattenpinsel. The brush palette I used to pull the eyelid and with the result, I am very satisfied - particularly when plotting the Lidstrichlidschatten wet. All in all, I am very satisfied with the range and for the price of 3.95 € you get all the colors you need for a beautiful eye make-up.

of expense: 3.95 €

content: 5.6 g

0 comments:

Post a Comment