Wednesday, March 2, 2011

5 Ft Trebuchet Blueprints

Sighted: Catrice Enter Wonderland Limited Edition

Today while shopping I've discovered the Enter Wonderland Limited Edition of Catrice. Even if I took anything, I personally find the very LE succeeded. The only reason why I have taken nothing, that I like many things have already had at home:) Now for the products: The nail polish color I like very well. Especially the nail polish in the color lilac and burgundy it did to me. With the tip Painter I can not do anything. The lip glosses look me in person unfortunately always too brightly - even if I the colors like that for me, unfortunately, a reason why the gloss always remain in the store. The Highlighting Powder I liked trying out good: Good color output, beautiful shimmer with not too much glitter. The eye shadows are in this LE quality turned out better than last LE: You give much better off and more color. On the quality of the brush and the false eyelashes I could make no impression on me, unfortunately.

image01

Fees:

  • Ultimate Nail Lacquer - 2.49 €
  • Painter Tip - 2.49 €
  • Absolute Eye Colour Duo - € 3.79
  • Eye Shadow Brush - 2,29 €
  • Metallic Liner - 2.99 €
  • Lashes to Surprise - 3,99 €
  • Highlighting Powder - 3,99 €
  • Sparkling Lipgloss - 3,79 €

0 comments:

Post a Comment