Monday, March 7, 2011

Why Do People Look Down On Crossdressing

sunshine and Beautykram

Hello everyone, in the beautiful weather today - the sun was really wonderful and there was very spring-like temperatures - I was traveling in the city, was strolling leisurely, and I enjoyed the weather. Highlight of the day was that I ate the first ice of the year. If you already broken out in the spring?

is of course not Beautykram been too short and I've made a small beauty shop: IMG_0859

My old eyelash curler is falling apart so slowly and now that I have spare, it's finally retired. Cost: € 2.95

could also produce a new pair of tweezers. I sipped my previous fact and I think they absolutely do not return, although the apartment was turned on its head. The tweezers are beveled, as I get along better with it than with straight tweezers. A cost of 0.95 €

purchase third party is the new Big Drama False Lash Effect mascara from p2. I'm curious if it can fulfill its promise from the false-lash effect with me. A cost of 3.25 €

I I wish you a good start to the week Smiley

0 comments:

Post a Comment