Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Dogs Breast Are Swollen

My thoughts: Carnival

Colorful, loud, it rains sweets. Who does not love it? It's carnival again. People dress up, have fun and celebrate. Everywhere you hear De Hoehner Viva Colonia with her everywhere and people running around the onion sing on their heads and to make kebabs.

Okay, to each his own, not mine isses. For me, Carnival is just a weekend like any other. People drink, people bawl, people b *** s in the area around and behave themselves next to it. Well, there are also people who only have fun - without alcohol, but I think that Carnival does not need to be.

Small children are great carnival, because of the candy, icha uch was back then, but now I find this strange music and the whole dressing up and Geschunkel just annoying. I am also very glad that in my senior year, the carnival in my school goes down, for me there are more important things. My grades for example. Yes, I am a Mies-maker, but that's just my opinion.


0 comments:

Post a Comment