Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Guitar Hero 3 Wireless Dongle

: new range Catrice

Yesterday, I not only discovered the Enter Wonderland Limited Edition, but also the new range of Catrice. A few gaps on the shelves, it still, but you can do is ever a first impression of the new range. Taken

catricelacke

catricelacke1

image15 image14

first time I have nothing - is not the big news indeed away. The new lipsticks have a new form, more suited to the lip shape or to adapt. Appealed to me, the blushes, the make-up, the new bronze and the Ultimate Nudes nail polish. If one of my soon Rouge is empty, I get myself a new Catrice and test it again - the moment I got home much too much rouge. The make-up I was a little unsure with the hue and I want to compare the consistency nor the other new make-up (which has been granted but not yet). I'll take the bronze me sometime soon - I am of anything currently on the contoured practicing how to face. I fear the Ultimate Nudes nail lacquers are applied to me nude, that I will again wait for nail polish swatches.

0 comments:

Post a Comment